企业会解雇普通的普通职员,当然也会解雇自己招来的高管。下面我们为大伙收拾的被解雇的英语对话,期望对大伙有用!
被解雇的英语对话
Edward: Hi, Andy! I found Daniel was upset these days. Do you know what happened?
爱德华:嗨,安迪!丹尼尔这类天都非常沮丧,你了解什么问题吗?
Andy: He was caught playing QQ games at work and got the boot.
安迪:他被发现上班时间玩QQ游戏,所以被解雇了。
Edward: Well, maybe it is not the real reason, you know, many companies are downsizing because of the economic crisis.
爱德华:或许那不是真的是什么原因,目前不少公司因为经济危机都在裁员呢。
Andy: Yeah, I think his boss is someone who likes to make a mountain out of a molehill.
安迪:是啊,我想他的老板是一个爱小题大做的人。
Edward: In the past one year, the global economy had been severely affected by the financial crisis. Some of my friends lost their jobs due to this crisis.
爱德华:近一年以来,全球的经济都遭到金融危机的严重干扰,我的一些朋友就因此失去了工作。
Andy: It is unimaginable that this financial crisis will make such a huge attack to the world economy.
安迪:真没想到这次金融危机会对世界经济导致这样大的冲击。
Edward: It is said to be the most serious economic depression since 1930s.
爱德华:据了解这是自20世纪30年代大萧条以来最紧急的一次经济衰退。
Andy: Many tycoons suffered bankruptcy during this financial crisis, such as the investment banks in Wall Street.
安迪:不少大企业都在这次金融危机中破产了,譬如华尔街的几大投资银行。
Edward: The stock market also underwent a setback.
爱德华:全球的股票市场也紧急受挫。
Andy: The stocks I invested all dropped down, leading to a great lost.
安迪:我投资的几支股票都跌了,损失非常大。
Edward: What a pity!
爱德华:太糟糕了!
Andy: The three automobile companies in America lost their dominant position.
安迪:美国的三大汽车公司也不如往日那样风光了。
Edward: It is very hard to find a satisfying job now.
爱德华:在这种时候想找个认可的工作非常困难。
Andy: Anyway, Daniel should shake the black dog from his back and draw a lesson from it.
安迪:不管这么说,丹尼尔应当振作起来并且吸取教训。
Edward: Yes, I hope that he can find a new job smoothly.
爱德华:是啊,期望他可以顺利找到下一份工作。